According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Cybersecurity market is accounted for $152.71 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $430.33 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 12.2% during the forecast period.
Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are increasing acceptance of Internet of Things, technological advancements, and high demand for cloud solutions. However, insufficient number of expert workforce is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Request for sample here: www.strategymrc.com/report/cybersecurity-market/request-sample
Cybersecurity is the protection of computer systems and networks from the theft of or damage to their hardware, software, or electronic data, as well as from the disruption or misdirection of the services provided by them.
By deployment, the cloud segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period. The growth of this segment is mainly attributed to low cost of maintenance, which mainly attracts the small & medium enterprises. Also, they do not require purchase, installation and maintenance of hardware or software.
Access the complete report at: www.strategymrc.com/report/cybersecurity-market
On the basis of geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the presence of key market players in the region.
Some of the key players in Cybersecurity Market include Intel Corporation, IBM, Microsoft, Google, McAfee LLC, Cisco, Sophos Ltd, Check Point Software Technologies Ltd, FireEye Inc, Trend Micro Incorporated, Imperva, Symantec Corporation, Micro Focus, and Rapid7.
Make an inquiry at: www.strategymrc.com/report/cybersecurity-market
• On Premises
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Large Enterprises
• Small & Medium Enterprises
• Managed Security Services
• Professional Services
Security Types Covered:
• Application Security
• Network Security
• Cloud Security
• Endpoint Security
• Enterprise Security
• Infrastructure Security
• Other Security Types
• Threat Intelligence
• Disaster Recovery
• Web Filtering
• Data Loss Prevention
• Distributed Denial Of Service Mitigation
• Intrusion Detection Systems/Intrusion Prevention Systems
• Other Solutions
• Security and Privacy Service
• Unified Vulnerability Management
End Users Covered:
• Government and Defense
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
• IT and Telecom
• Energy and Utilities
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer a wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services, and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.