According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Virtualized Evolved Packet Core (vEPC) market is accounted for $3.18 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $13.47 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 19.8% during the forecast period.
Rise in long-term evolution (LTE) mobile subscribers, penetration of smartphones and rise in mobile network data traffic are the major factors driving the market growth. However, rising security concerns are restraining the market growth.
Request for sample here: www.strategymrc.com/report/virtualized-evolved-packet-core-vepc-market/request-sample
Virtual Evolved Packet Core (vEPC) is a framework for mobile networks’ voice and data processing and switching that is implemented by Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) that virtualizes the functions of an Evolved Packet Core (EPC). The vEPC framework is being used for 4G LTE mobile networks and will also form a key part of upcoming 5G network architecture.
Based on component, the services segment accounted for considerable market share during the forecast period due to the changing trends in technologies which have risen the need for the services segment by the end users. Also the increasing adoption of vEPC solutions, the demand for supporting services is also expected to rise among telecom operators and enterprises.
Access the complete report at: www.strategymrc.com/report/virtualized-evolved-packet-core-vepc-market
By geography, Asia Pacific held largest market share during forecast period due to the region transforming dynamically with respect to the adoption of new technologies across various sectors.
Some of the key players profiled in the Virtualized Evolved Packet Core (vEPC) Market include Affirmed Networks, Ericsson, Huawei Technologies, Mavenir, ZTE, Cisco Systems, NEC, Nokia, Samsung, Athonet Srl, Core Network Dynamics and ExteNet Systems.
Make an inquiry at: www.strategymrc.com/report/virtualized-evolved-packet-core-vepc-market
• 5G Network
• 4G Network
Deployment Modes Covered:
• Broadband Wireless Access
• Internet of Things (IoT) and Machine to Machine (M2M)
• Long-Term Evolution (LTE), Voice Over Long-Term Evolution (VOLTE) and Voice Over WiFi (VOWI-FI)
• Manufacturer’s Part Number (MPN) and Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO)
End Users Covered:
• Telecom Operators
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer a wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services, and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.