According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Smart Airports market is accounted for $2.20 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $11.38 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 22.8% during the forecast period.
Growing use of self-service technologies, increasing focus on customer-centric approaches and the rising need for real-time information are the major factors driving the market growth. However, lack of regulations and common standards for blockchain technology is restraining the market growth.
Request for sample here: www.strategymrc.com/report/smart-airports-market/request-sample
Smart airport is a concept to bring advance solutions with a purpose to improve the capacity and systems such as communication, security, baggage control, checking and other functions with minimal timeframe.
Based on solution, the airside segment accounted for considerable market share during the forecast period due to increase in adoption of smart applications for airside operations in recent years. By effectively utilizing artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), and big data, airports have the potential to greatly decrease the wait time for passengers and address some of the most frequently faced problems, such as flight delays, lost bags, and customer service issues.
Access the complete report at: www.strategymrc.com/report/smart-airports-market
By geography, Asia Pacific held largest market share during forecast period due to the development of infrastructure, rising tourism, and growing business among different countries in the region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Smart Airports Market include Amadeus IT Group SA, Ascent Technology, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Daifuku North America Holding Company, Ericsson AB, Gentrack, Honeywell Building Solutions, International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation, Indra Sistemas, S.A, NEC Corporation of America, NICE Systems Ltd., QinetiQ Group PLC, Raytheon Company, Sabre, Inc., Scarabee, Selex ES S.P.A, Siemens AG, SITA SA, Thales S.A. and Wipro Ltd.
Make an inquiry at: www.strategymrc.com/report/smart-airports-market
• Hardware Systems
• Data Management
• Airport 2.0
• Airport 3.0
• Airport 4.0
Airport Sizes Covered:
• Smart Transport & Parking Services (Trip Concierge)
• Smart Retail, Hospitality & Entertainment Services
• Smart Workplace Services
• Smart Airport Processes
• Smart Business to Business Services
• Terminal Side
• Air/Ground Traffic Control
• Communication Systems
• Endpoint Devices
• Passenger, Cargo, & Baggage Ground Handling Control
• Security Systems
• Core Applications
• Business Applications
• Communication & Network Systems
• Endpoint Devices
• Data Storage
• Software & Solutions
End Users Covered:
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer a wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services, and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.