Compliance with these Conditions
Types of Information
Registration and Contact Information. We collect information about you when you (i) register to use the Services and (ii) otherwise provide contact information to us via email, mail, or through our Offerings. This information you provide may include your first and last name, email address, mailing address or phone number.
Payment Information. When you purchase the Services, we will also collect transaction information, which may include your credit card information, billing and mailing address, and other payment-related information (“Payment Information”).
Third Party Platforms. We may collect information when you interact with our advertisements and other content on third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites. This may include information such as “Likes”, profile information gathered from social networking sites or the fact that you viewed or interacted with our content.
How do we protect this information?
The security of your personal information is of paramount important to us. We maintain a variety of appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to protect your personal information. We have implemented reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect personal information about you. When you enter sensitive information (such as your password), we encrypt that information in transit using industry-standard Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption technology. No method of transmission over the Internet, method of electronic storage or other security methods are one hundred percent secure. Therefore, while we strive to use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Any of the information we collect may be used in one of the following ways:
To process your inquiries and otherwise deliver customer service
– To control unauthorized use or abuse of the Offerings and our other products and services, or otherwise detect, investigate or prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
– To provide, maintain and improve the Offerings and our other products and services, including to operate certain features and functionality of the Offerings (for example, by remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during this or subsequent visits)
– To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
– Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
– The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
– Your information could be used to collect information to use later on for Display Advertising via Google Analytics.
– Your information could be used to advertise online with the remarketing features within Google Analytics, we collect the data to inform, optimize and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to your website.
Sharing information with third parties
We do not sell, trade, share or transfer your personal information to third parties except in the following limited circumstances:
– We may share your personal information with third-party service providers to permit such parties to provide services that help us with our business activities, which may include assisting us with marketing, advertising our product/service offerings, or providing, maintaining and improving the features and functionality of the Offerings, among other things.
– We may share your personal information when we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce a Customer Agreement, including investigation of potential violations thereof, or (c) protect against imminent harm to our rights, property or safety, or that of our users or the public as required or permitted by law;
– We may share your personal information with third parties (including our service providers and government entities) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security or technical issues.
– We may share your personal information with our business partners who offer a service to you jointly with us, for example when running a cross-promotion;
– We may share and/or transfer your personal information if we become involved in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets; and
– We may share your personal information with a third party if we have your consent to do so.
– Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
– Keep track of advertisements.
– Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
Our Legal Obligation to Disclose Personal Information
We will reveal a User’s personal information without his/her prior permission only when we have reason to believe that the disclosure of this information is required to establish the identity of, to contact or to initiate legal proceedings against a person or persons who are suspected of infringing rights or property belonging to Researchdata24 or to others who could be harmed by the User’s activities or of persons who could (deliberately or otherwise) transgress upon these rights and property. We are permitted to disclose personal information when we have good reason to believe that this is legally required.
Terms of Service
Please also visit our Terms of Service section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our Offerings: