According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Digital Signature market is accounted for $2.17 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $16.65 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 29.0% during the forecast period.
Fast growth in investments in electronic documents by governments & enterprises and upgrade in end-to-end customer experience are the major factors driving the market growth. However, lack of awareness about the legality of digital signatures and variation in digital signature rules & regulations are restraining the market growth. Moreover, enhancement in the acceptance of cloud-based security solutions would provide ample opportunities for the market growth.
Request for sample here: www.strategymrc.com/report/digital-signature-market/request-sample
The digital signature method is utilized for validation and authentication of software, digital document, or an electronic message. Handwritten signatures are utilized to verify physical documents. In the same way, digital signatures are utilized to verify and consent the content of digital documents, including e-mails, word documents, and portable document format. A digital signature is dependent on encryption and decryption methods.
Based on application, the banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) segment is likely to have a huge demand as digital signatures help BFSI firms in simplifying complex business processes by offering enhanced security and improved turnaround time for onboarding customers.
Access the complete report at: www.strategymrc.com/report/digital-signature-market
By geography, Europe is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to high demand for high-end security solutions and superior customer experience regardless of the economic conditions in the region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Digital Signature Market include Adobe, Ascertia, Docusign, Entrust Datacard, Gemalto, Globalsign, Hellosign, Identrust, Kofax, Multicert, Onespan, Rpost Technologies, Signix Inc and Zoho Corp.
Make an inquiry at: www.strategymrc.com/report/digital-signature-market
Deployment Modes Covered:
• Web Based
Business Types Covered:
• B2G (Business to Government)
• B2C (Business to Consumer)
• B2B (Business to Business)
• Time Stamping
• Public Key Trust Model
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
• Education & Research
• Government & Public Agencies
• Healthcare and Life Sciences
• Human Resource
• IT and Telecommunication
• Law Enforcement
• Logistics and Transportation
• Manufacturing & Engineering
• Military & Defense
• Oil & Gas
• Real Estate
• Retail & Consumer Goods
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer a wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services, and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.